Our revolutionary material, Jesmonite GRC,
Jesmonite is the ultimate chameleon material of the building industry – it can be used to replicate the appearance and texture of any surface finish in any number of colours.
The combination of natural raw materials with a special blend of water based pure acrylic polymers create a unique family of materials that have a number of product benefits that make Jesmonite superior to other building materials.
We’ve used Jesmonite GRC to create period features and simulated natural stone. It’s easily adapted to create large panels. Having a good strength to weight ratio, these are very easy to manoeuvre and fit.
What is Jesmonite®?
Jesmonite consists of a powder & liquid mix to cast into prepared moulds using a first layer & then layers of fibre matting to make a cast approximately 7-10mm thick, which creates a very light & strong product.
Advantages of Jesmonite?
- Lightweight and durable.
- Class o zero spread flame.
- Intricate detailed designing.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Cost effective.
- Free from toxic fumes.
- Flexible, Durable & Lighter than traditional stone or sand & cement products. Therefore offers major construction savings.
- Many standard finishes: Sandstone, Limestone, Portland Stone, Bath Stone and Oxidised Metals.
- Can be matched to existing stone colours.
With our Mould Making & Manufacturing skills, we can deliver any shape or size to meet our client’s specifications.
After the casting mould has been designed, it can be used many times to replicate ornate details; this being very cost effective. This can also be used on new builds or used to dress an existing building.